Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Basic sketches and composition

Here are some of the artwork i've done within this 4 mths.. i've posted some of it up on my otr blog.. but i just wanna keep a record here.. anyways...

Here is a sketch of my jeans hanging loose on a chair.. its a homework so i didn't know what to work on.. so right.. i have a lovely composition

we were required to take 5 objects and sketch them at different angles. this is a photo stand

here is the air conditioner's remote from my college

my K800i

my classmate's sharperner and my stapler..

my versace blue perfume bottle

a correction pen, my sharperner and a white board eraser.

my pencil case.. its a PENCIL case... absolutely no pen

here is a perspective view of them...

and another perspective view.. didn't do a great job here..

and the final composition of all the objects.. we have to come up with it on our own..

No comments: