Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Life Drawings : learning objects

Well, its my 1st sem life drawing classes and well, I have not been sketching since the crisis I had in the year 2000 - 2006. Totally wasted my life and skills. Well, you know what they say, its never too late to learn.. again and the most important value I have is "never give up!! what if you fall? stand up and walk again. keep on doing it till you can run"

so here I am, back in college and learning from the scratch....

my 1st drawings in class after numerous years of not sketching. the lecturer requires us to use contour drawing techniques.

and indepth sketch compared to the one above with added details on shadows and lightings.

2nd sketch. we were taught on composition on this one.

an indepth of the one above.

light and shadow on objects. all forms are the construction of basic objects. master this and you will have no worries in sketching anything.

homework ?? yeah, I have to dig out all the objects I can find.

2nd homework.. you can see my perspective was out.. well, we have not touch on perspective then... lol

drapery, the technique most comic artist has yet to master...

drapery.. we haf a life model here.. lol.. wish I was overseas.. :P my classmate : doko, indon

a mannequin with cloth, my lecturer compose this one out just for us to learn drapery. and its absolutely a hideous work as the cloth was in blackish blue with furry texture.. :(

No comments: