Wednesday, March 5, 2008

charcoal

Its not my 1st time using charcoal. previously, I played with it curiousity wise. never thought that I would need to use pastel to enhance the lightings. well, i'm going to post it up soon.. all my previous drawings b4 year 2000. Its a fun and messy medium to toy with...lol

Learning how to highlights the light and shadows of objects.

dealing with perspective. We were charcoaling at a cafe below our campus.

Right after my perspective above, I started sketching my classmate and lecturer with charcoal. my other classmates were still working on them.

the same mannequin used for drapery. this time, he is dress like cesear.. lol

Homework again.. well, you can see all the objects are which you can find at any house...

we were required to sketch using a picture as a reference.. so I got tis out of the internet.. its a small picture for a reference.. but I did fairly well on this one.... hopefully...

No comments: