Wednesday, March 5, 2008

perspective

to start off, we were asked to sketch the interior perspective. I've not touched on perspective previously but well, its a good knowledge to start on if you are interested in comics. so it got me heated up knowing tat fact... :P

a sketch of my campus.. well, not exactly a campus since its only 1 flr. but anyways, I was leaning on my lifedrawing classroom wall tryin to work on my 1st perspective

here I am, sitted opposite to where I did my above artwork and right next to the toilets...

sketching my rented house. its a very mess living room actually with a weird composition.. yes, the object on the far lower left is actually a bed.. :P

My bedroom.. well, its clean as it is... lol

this is a view from the kitchen in the house... quite empty from this angle...

the building right next to my college.. i overdid it by sketching it overly big.

the lobby at the summit, USJ. I had to pay RM5++ just to sit at the restaurant..

the lobby at subang square. Its suppose to be a very fast sketch.. and so i did a fast contour sketch.. I was the 1st to finish the sketch and was approached by passerby inquiring bout our course... lol

its a sketch of the apartment I've living in.. not a nice one but.. oh well, you b the judge of it..

this here is not a rubbish dumping site.. its actually the kiosk at the NZX... lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

about the sketch of the lobby at subang jaya - that's the place where you were approached by the man who giggled and flirted with you through SMS?